When it comes to disease prevention, immunizations are key. Getting vaccinated protects you and those around you. Our main focus is to help you and your loved ones stay up-to-date on the recommended vaccines. We offer a variety of immunizations on a walk-in basis from 10a.m. to 6p.m. Monday-Friday and 10a.m.-5p.m. on Saturday. Some of the vaccinations we offer are listed below::
- Flu Shot (Influenza) available for 5 years and older
- COVID vaccines (Pfizer & Moderna)
- Hepatitis B
- Shingles (Shingrix)
- Tetanus / Whooping Cough (Tdap)
- Twinrix (Hep A/B)
Our highly qualified staff can easily administer these immunizations here at the pharmacy. Speak to a staff member today about the immunizations we offer.
Access Immunization Record
- Follow website prompts
- Select ND as your state; SKripts Pharmacy enters all vaccines in the ND vaccine database
- Be sure SKripts Pharmacy has your cell phone number in their records.
- From your cell phone number on file at SKripts Pharmacy, text "record" to the number 1-844-590-0015 and follow the instructions provided.